Marantz pm6006 upgrade?

I'm looking for a new amplifier, reason why i bought this marantz was the built-in dac but now i am considering an external dac + amplifier.

I am considering Exposure amps (1010 or 2010). Can you suggest any amps (im okay with used ones) better than this one under 750 dollars. 

My speakers are Cabasse antigua mc170, preferred music genres: jazz, alternative rock, pop

coz22
Any dac advices ?? I need a better one comparing to in-built dac in marantz pm6006
Schiit recently released the Modius dac for $200.  I've had a few of their dacs and they really make great sounding gear.  I've had the Modi 3, Modi Uber, Bifrost Multibit among others.  I'm waiting for my Modius to arrive.
If you like the Marantz house sound, a touch warm and emotionally connecting but with detail, there is a Marantz PM 8005 integrated amplifier for $800 (it lists for $1,200). It is made in their reference factory in Japan and sounds great. It does not have a DAC, but the Marantz SA 8005 is a nice DAC + SACD/CD player. One is available on Audiogon now for a good price as well. I own both models and think they sound great.
John Dean