Magico Mini 2

I've been listening to the same set up for a 6-7 years now and been fairly happy till recently, when I saw a pair of Magico Mini 2 at a used dealer.  I am of course very curious about these speakers as they were unobtainable back when they were released.

My present system are listed below.  For music, I value musicality, timbre and staging, listening mostly to vocals and small jazz groups. Nothing too loud in a small 12x18 ft listening room

Esoteric K05x with Cybershaft clock
Aurender S10 
Acuphase E450 
Sonus Faber Cremona Auditor 
Mixture of Acrolink and Shunyata cables with a Hydra conditioner

My questions are
-  Is the Magico Mini 2 still relevant and one of the best out there?  AT USD12K used, it isn't exactly cheap but certainly a price I can buy into to try the Magico sound.
-  Understand that its a power hungry speakers and I'll likely need to switch my amp as well eventually... are there any intergrates options out there that you can suggests?
- Not all standmounts are the same and while my auditors work well in my smallish room, can anyone advise if this will be a problem?  Changing the room is not an option ;)

Thank you for taking your time to read this and please offer your thoughts and advise, especially former/present Mini 2 owners. 

128x128petzzz
I heard Magico mini years ago and have heard many newer models. Can’t imagine they are not still one of the best stand mount monitors around but feeding them with the right high quality gear upstream will always be a pricier than average endeavor. If you are up to the task and can get them for a fair used price, go for it.

I heard them many years ago at Sound By Singer in NYC running off close to 6 digit cost VAC amp and DCS CD upstream and sound was top notch as it well should have been but overall cost of that system was off the charts and beyond any amount I would ever put into a hifi  personally, at least in any house and room I am likely to ever live in.
$12K is still a LOT of money for a small speaker! I know they were about $30K new. For $4K you can buy a new pair of Falcon Acoustics LS3/5A's! 
What don't you like/feel is missing from your SF Cremona's? Remember that the grass is not always greener ...
I remember the Magico Mini from years ago. It made the cover of TAS and got a rave review from Jonathan Valin. I read the review - and thought that the Mini was way overpriced at $30K. Even figuring in the 30% dealer markup it still was appallingly costly!