Streaming: WiFi or wired??

Looking to get a new streamer for a system based on Kii Three. WiFi signal is good but I’m also told that wired is always better. Specific streamer advice also welcomed; (no need to rip CD's). Thx in advance for any/all advice!
benchwarmer
Hans and Darko are two audiophile YouTubers who both prioritize digital audio. They both agree that what comes before the DAC makes a difference. 

In this video Hans mentions that galvonic isolation and reclocking, although helpful, are insufficient to fix all noise. https://youtu.be/d9RSLHOFOTc

Another commenter posted a relevant Darko video earlier, so I won't repeat that one here. 

In my experience, treating a modem and router as part of the source has been useful, and I can say that adding low noise power supplies to my modem and router made an obvious improvement for me. This, in my view, the convenience of wifi comes at a cost. 

I wonder how many different philosophies underlie the various views expressed in this thread in answering the question wifi vs wired for SQ. Here's my attempt to articulate them:
1. Nothing upstream from a quality DAC matters for SQ.
2. Nothing upstream from a quality streamer (or reclocker) matters for SQ.
3. WiFi can sound identical to wired when the WiFi card is well implemented. 
4. Noise is introduced in all sorts of ways upstream, and the tools we have to remove noise can be used farther upstream than a streamer with clear improvements to SQ.
@classdstreamer what low noise power supply did you add to your modem/router?
@rsf507 
I used iFi power supplies. They have two different models to match most various voltage and amperage requirements for streamers, DACs, modems and routers. iFi is relatively affordable, which makes it a perfect to start to see if you hear a difference compared to your streamer's wifi card. If you do try a low noise power supply with your modem and router, I'd be interested whether the difference was obvious (or worth the cost) in your system. 

Just as a side note, I suspect that a reclocker and power supply / power cable upgrade should be prioritized over power supplies for the modem and router. iFi also makes a few reclockers in case you haven't tried one. I suspect that a Node 2i, for example, would benefit from a reclocker; but I also suspect that most Node owners don't run a reclocker. 
I’m late to the discussion here. However, I thought it was important enough to bring up something obvious regarding the Orbi system.

I am using the Orbi system with a Cat 8 ethernet cable connection to my Gold Note DS-10/ PSU-10 Evo combo.

I was quite satisfied with what I was getting and then it struck me that what I was hearing was only as good as what was being transmitted from the Orbi router to the Orbi satellite.
I was still using the cheap Cat 5 cable that was included between the cable modem and Orbi router!

I swapped to Cat 8 cable between the modem and Orbi router.

The result was a jaw dropping change in sound quality in every respect. 

The lack of basic understanding of networking, hell, even basic physics is somewhere between amusing and appalling. 

Digital SQ begins with sample rate and bit depth. For a CD that's 44.1 KHz and 16 bits. 16 bits isn't adequate to avoid detail loss of low level signals, that requires 24 bit depth.

As for Ethernet, as long as the network is cable of sustaining ~1.5 Mbits/sec it is adequate for CD quality Bitstream, 5 Mbits/sec for 'Hi-Res' Bitstream, 100Mbit/sec enables multiple devices to share the network successfully, but nothing more. Wi-Fi or wired makes no difference, nor can it. If external sources cause enough interference to cause buffering or dropouts, that is no more Ethernets fault than blaming your speakers for not playing louder than the jackhammer down the street. 

Spend a little time with the 7-Layer OSI model and a basic TCP/IP primer and it will shortly equip you to understand what is real and what is hype.