Amplifier for my new Focal Sopra no2

Have ordered a pair of Sopra 2 in white (interestingly, it is referred to as Stormtrooper by some users which l really agree) and a Esoteric N05.  Due to space limitation, thinking of an integrated amp to complete the system and the shortlisted are:
Simaudio Moon 600i
Naim Supernait 2
Hegel

Any Sopra 2 owners (or potential owners) have comment?

Need to shop cables too but would leave this later. 
syk
@syk

My Naim Statement gears have regular XLR balanced, RCA single-ended as well as DIN connections. For example, my Naim NAC S1 linestage preamp has 2 XLR, 3 RCA & 3 DIN inputs and has XLR, RCA & DIN outputs. And my Naim NAP S1 monoblock amps each has 1 XLR balanced input on each amp.
So it tells you that you can connect and mix match from and to other brands.

I know that some Naim lower end gears (non Statement gears) have only DIN connections. However, I also own a Naim Uniti Nova in my bedroom setup and the Uniti Nova has regular XLR & RCA connections.

@atekelidis was right...the newer Focal speakers such as the Sopra no 3 and no 2 were voiced using Naim amplifications and electronics ever since the merger of the two.
JC1 monoblocks fed by PrimaLuna EVO 400 tube preamp here, fed by AURALiC G series digital.  Have had the Sopra N*2 for over a year (in Audi Blue), and just love these things.  The PrimaLuna puts a nice color on the sound, and the JC1s love some tube goodness at the preamp level.

Naim is awesome, but so many other options sound JUST as good or better (and many worse), so there is no "best pairing".  Stay open.

BTW, I think Moon amplification (400M) is a bit over rated.  I put up a pair of their monoblocks next to the JC1s and BHK 300s, not even close.  Just my opinion, of course.

Spoke to a buddy of mine who owns one of the Naim pre and amps.  He has Vandersteen's like Tomic does and loves the combo in a big way.  He has owned Focal's in the past and I know he's always been a Naim guy, so I assume he liked the combo.
Hi guys, I’m back After some serious upgrades:

Original gears:
Focal Supra no2
Naim 250 DR
Naim N272

New gears:
Naim super lumina speaker cables
Naim XPS DRNaim power cords 

Results:
Every aspects have improved!  Punchy, More musical, bigger sound stage and positions, power, vocal, highs and lows...  

I was not convinced with buying a power supply at that price (after all just transformer and capacitors?) but the outcomes prove the dollars worth
Guys, the power supplies will often make the largest difference.  I have the best server/DAC in the world (my thoughts as well as a well respected reviewer at TAS, The Memory Player by Laufer Technik).  They are going to break the whole power supplies out of the main box they JUST designed and will now isolate and clean the power in a way that can't be done in the same box.  It's what many top designers do and it's because it means that much.  I'd also look at installing a new Audioquest Hurricane or better power cord. I can promise you that it's about as good as it gets.  Makes a tremendous difference. 

I think Tomic has done something similar but I'm not sure.