Where to find Shuguang tubes?

Always liked their tubes but no longer seem to able to locate them
thewizard
Grant Fidelity Service.....I'd like to know where it is.....I have one of the Psvane TS 845 amps that was bought there and they won't get me a Schematic because I don't have a receipt for the purchase 10 years ago and I'm the third owner......Here is the perfect reason not to buy a Chinese amp from a Canadian dealer..........And I'm sure the same is true when you buy tubes............Chinese tubes from a Canadian dealerĀ 
I bought a couple of Shuguang 274B rectifiers from "thetubestore.com." Great service, great (vetted) tubes.
Grant won't even talk to you about a Psvane amp they sold, I wouldn't spend 5 cents buying anything from them.....I tried to explain that it helps the Chinese market if the seller supports the product they sell, but they don't care if they never sell another one..........I e-mailed Psvane directly and they won't answer......So before you spend more than a 100.00 on Chinese stuff, keep all this in mind...........
Well I don't think Ian Grant's talking to anyone now. He passed away in 2014(RIP), his wife Rachel runs the business now. Rachel is Chinese and has been working in the Chinese audio market since 2006. She's great to deal with for tubes and I trust her as well as anyone for that market. She's always been responsive to my few inquiries.

I've bough a few sets of Shuguang & Psvane tubes from GF, and they were exactly within spec as measured on my Amptitrex tube tester. They retest what they get from China. I've had worse luck buying direct. It's very hard to sort out all the variations of models for Chinese products and the tubes are not always reliable.

They're easy to find. Google grant fidelity or psvane....