How many NICE looking high end floor standing speaker are there at present

Hi, 
Sometimes when I dream, imagining of replacing my current 1997 Burmester 961 speakers, before maybe COVID19 is sending me to an early grave - I'm practically only stumbling on ugly often even like somehow crippled looking speaker creations.
Test will say, sounding fantastically gorgeous and - looking like 💩. 
This, or par tout looking like some or other children's coffin ⚰. 😥👻

Not for the life of it, can I imagine ever having some such 'creation' invading my daily living space. Ever.

Talking 'bout a BAD WAF situation, I say.

Some makers are trying to improve on this tragic situation with creations looking far too anatomical or something alien👾 fruit thing hanging off a tree... handle an' all. 

Is there no hope out there at all...? 🤔

So can one savely move on forgetting about a replacement, still in this here life, and saving the money 💰 ?

Well, the budget <= max 20k $ lets say, so I won't risk starving before the lockdown will end ever. 😱 

😘 M. 🇿🇦 
128x128justmetoo
NOW WE'RE talking, ELAC Concentro S 509 top of the line item. 

I like! 
https://www.areadvd.de/tests/xxl-test-elac-concentro-s-509-die-neue-lichtgestalt-in-der-stereo-speak...

I tried to translate into English,... 🤔 I'm still waiting, sorry. 🙏☺️ 
Ok, following the test conclusion:

"The Elac Concentro S 509 significantly enriches the market for extremely high quality loudspeakers. 
Visually, we rate the new design language from Kiel, which was already started with the Concentro S 507, as extremely successful.
Clear, at the same time sweeping lines, a chic base concept and not too wide due to the side bass drivers: This is what modern sound transducers look like.
Acoustically, the Kiel construction also pulls out all the stops. The immense lightness towers above everything, this spacious airiness with which the S 509 performs all tasks.
It can also push properly in the bass range and always remains very precise, but what is really impressive is the playful, sophisticated reproduction of all the tracks that we played to the speaker from the far north.
Accordingly, the Elac Concentro S 509 earned 100 percent our highest test award."

☺️
Michélle 🇿🇦 
I always found the Acoustat Model Sixes to be very nice looking and unobtrusive. Could never understand why a succession of ladies vehemently disagreed.
What a waste  of time..if looks are important research,google whatever !!
If they don't sound like tin cans buy em. It's all personal,rather futile trying to tell someone what to like, Emojis aside...

Cheers