Should people with no turntable or reel to reel be considered audiophiles?

Just like those driving a Porsche SUV can join PCA (digital audio fans can join Audiogon) but are certainly not Porschephiles unless they also own a coupe (Panamera owners I guess gets a pass here).

Please respond with a yes or no and we'll tally a vote for the first 100 responses.

sokogear
I, for one, don't own a Porsche (Or a Merc, or a BMW, or what have you). I do have a collection of some 350LP's, but no TT...Does this mean I am not an Audiophile? That 'I am too lazy' to spin Vinyl? Not by a long shot. I enjoy my 400 CD's collection, and I have arranged myself a very modestly-priced set-up, which consists of a $25 USB Splitter, connected to a USB port at the back of my PC, from which a (cheap and cheerful!) RCA cable is connected to an (equally cheap!) USB cable. The entire setup cost me about $90. Now, before anybody feels the need to ridicule me, all I have to do is type, in Cortana, the name of any concert/album/song I wish to listen to, and I stream YouTube files (Yes,  I know, some of them are compressed, lossy, blah blah...) Truth is, most of the time, I enjoy an SQ that equals that of a modestly-priced TT, and often-times equal that of my (admittedly dated) CD Player. 
Why do you have 350 records? Since you admittedly don’t care about sound quality, I would not consider you an audiophile.

Car or lack thereof has no impact. Probably are lots of audiophiles in NYC and other cities without cars.
"...I think the best is just waving the flag and listening to XM/Sirius "
Not many of those stock car stereo cassette players came with Sirius or XM.

In another car, I found Sirius/XM so bad that even news were unlistenable. Partly due to sound quality and partly due to content.

Burmester in Mercedes S Coupe is quite good.

Speaking of Burmester in this thread, check them out in non-Porsches like Cayenne, too.

So, you can be a Porschephile and audiophile at the same time. They put them in the little ones, too. How will you fit in it is another question and what your body will do to first, second, third, and eighteenth reflections is yet another question only audiophilic Porrschephiles may be able to answer.
My definition of an audiophile is someone who tries to achieve higher fidelity sound than an appliance type (Iphone and headphones, a built-in computer speaker, etc).  This definition permits a wide variety of attempts, whether successful or not, at attaining high fidelity to music (or sound in many cases).  People accuse me of being an audiophile because I have a higher end audio system but most of my equipment is 15 to 30 years old.   My tweaks are recent as are my latest cabling so, yes I am an audiophile but my primary concern is with music and it's reproduction to enhance my enjoyment.
"Accuse" you of being an Audiophile? I didn't know it was a crime. I think the older the gear that you know about and appreciate (and hopefully some new stuff), the more serious of an Audiophile you are.

Same as with Porsches - the guys who know every model ever made (not counting SUVs) - their options and configurations by year, how many were produced/sold in US, etc. are the most knowledgeable/serious Porschephiles.

They typically drive an air cooled 911 of some flavor between 1968 and 1998 (or have one or more in the garage on a trickle charger) and spend a good deal of time (or used to) driving at the track, optimally as an instructor at Driver's Education events. Dr. Porsche would tell them to get the cars out of the garage and enjoy them.

I'm a lightweight - no track (too expensive and risky) and a water cooled engine daily driver, although I know a lot about 1999-2020 models of 911s, Boxsters and Caymans. Some about the older models, but never owned one.