Looking for closed back headphone advice

So I haven't purchased headphones in many years. I just recently updated my home stereo and am very happy with what I have. However, I'd like to relax with some headphones and I'd like to ask about some good, quality closed back headphones. My budget is around $700. There's only one audio store in town and they don't carry very much and they tend to have poor customer service. I'd like to purchase from a dealer who has a 30-60 return policy in case I don't like them and need an exchange. Any suggestions would greatly be appreciated. Thanks!
bluorion
The LCD-XC are really nice. Too nice for traveling IMO. They are really beautiful and it would be a shame to have them get all scratched up. They are also really heavy and would be uncomfortable to travel with. I would take a look at the Sony MDR-Z1R if you can stretch your budget. Or get an inexpensive set of cans for travel and leave the LCD-XC at home. Something like the DROP + FOSTEX T-X0 II when they come out. 
I have been looking for a new pair of closed back phones.

Stopped by a dealer today and ended up with a pair of Sony mdr 1am2.

Was looking for something closed back not too far off from Open back Grados.
These really hit the mark.

Clean but not as lively through the midrange as Grado but a wonderful balanced delivery with lots of detail top to bottom and with nice wide soundstage for closed phones.

Also very lightweight and comfortable.

You hear everything and everything sounds good.

Also only 16 ohm: easy to drive.

A winner at $299.
As for my amp, I have a Luxman 505uxii integrated amp. I saw the Sony headphones mentioned below and they look interesting as well as the Beyerdynamic. I'm not very well versed on headphone specs and amps so I appreciate the input. Would the Sony 1am2 or the Beyerdynamic work well with my Luxman?
I dug around & find absolutely NO mention of headphone specs on your amp.I suggest before you spend $ you find out exactly what the Output Impedance of the headphone circuit is..Without that information ANY suggestions on what will sound good are purely SPECulation!