Where do you go after a BlueSound Node 2i?

Whats the next step after the Bluesound Node 2i?  I love the interface with the Bluesound so I don’t want to go backwards on that and I do use the bluetooth option sometimes to stream soundcloud, which sounds really quite good.  My main service is Amazon HD music.

So, what next?  Schiit Gungir Multibit or Cambridge Audio Azur 851N or ...?

Thanks for your help! I know this has probably been discussed before but I couldn’t find the threads!

Thanks!

Best Regards,
Bruce
128x128b_limo
Post removed 
@cio52 Are you using the internal DAC of the C49?

If you are then your Node 2i is working purely as a streamer. Your DAC comparison would be from the C49 to the M50.2. 
The M50.2 may also use Bluesound App as the interface. (Which I think is pretty good)
The Node 2i is one of the great values in audio right now, I think. I ran mine to an MHDT Labs Orchid and it sounded fantastic. I was wanting to simplify and I had bought a Naim Supernait 2 and found a great deal on one of their last gen DAC/Streamer, the ND5 XS. I compared to the Node/Orchid combo and felt the Naim sounded better so I sold the Node and Orchid. I think the Node is a great starter and being able to add an outboard DAC when budget allows is a nice feature.
Yes @mrklas, I am using the C49 as my DAC.  So my question was: Is the M50.2 a better sounding streamer than the Node 2i since the M50.2 has no DAC.  I believe this is a question that is in line with the OP's original question of "Where to go now".  Thanks.
@b_limo I appreciate the acknowledgement and understand the situation. I also pulled the trigger quickly when Mytek came out with their MYTEK2020RELIEF special on the Manhattan ($300 discount + free network card + 10% donation as explained above). Supporting small business is more important to me than buying domestic though I’d want to do my research prior to buying from China. Michal at Mytek has been extremely responsive - I usually get an answer to my emails from him within a few minutes - even after hours. Not sure when the man sleeps. 
Hope you enjoy your Gungir. I’ll be interested the hear your thoughts.