A warm DAC?

Help me pair a DAC with my Prima Luna integrated, Focal 1038 be and PS Audio Perfect Wave transport...Speakers are quite detailed. Looking to level out the high end. Prefer analog warmth. No interest in streaming, expect to use for CD play only...budget $2500.
larseand
Post removed 
Many of these threads can contain posts that ignore the OP’s question. Look at his request again. He clearly states his mission, his concerns and the equipment he has.
The major variables in this game are the listening room accoustics, desired audio levels, and the recordings played. And then there is the equipment. Like countless other audiophiles it sounds like the OP purchased quality efficient speakers and other components. Playing digital music can bring a of lot desired qualities to the table: big sound stage, clarity, speed, and detail. Digitally sourced audio can also be like a digital photograph that has too much sharpening added: at first glance at a distance it looks great, but a closer more focused look reveals an unnatural false graininess.
Some systems (even expensive ones) can sound wonderful at first, but longer listening periods bring fatigue and a desire to turn the volume down. The common quest is system matching to fix this. Focussing only on sine wave measurements without actual listening just makes this harder...
To the OP: you state your budget is $2500.

This DAC gets a lot of great attention from owners and pro reviewers. It fits your budget down to the penny.

https://www.audiomirror.com/product-page/tubadour-iii-se-nonoversampling-tube-dac-2500

I currently have a Linn Majik DSM in my second system. I am thinking about getting a Lumin U1 streamer and the Tubadour instead...
I don't see an issue with posts that provide an alternate point of view. I have initiated several threads in the past where I wanted to focus on something very specific. But that was because I didn't know what I didn't know. I see no harm done :)

Secondly, this is a public forum. The answers provided might not help the OP directly but might provide insights to other members who are following the topic.