***Education On Separates***

Hey,so I can't seem to find the front end I want in an all in 1 integrated amp/DAC but I did find an amazing Preamp/DAC/Headphone that REALLY tickles my fancy..The Gold Note DS-10 & BONUS points it's a really small unit,just what I want...So for an amplifier I'm thinking either the Schiit Audio Vidar(100wpc x 2 @8ohms/200wpc @ 4ohms) OR the Pure Class A "Aegir"version(20wpc.x2 @ 8ohms/40wpc.@4ohms),which are also pint sized power houses....Concerning system synergy what do I need to look at as far as compatibility between these power amps & the Gold Note preamp?Thanks much,take care...
freediver
@freediver did you consider the Gold Note PA-10 as a natural pairing with the DS-10?

Cheers,
Colin

Gold Note dealer
615-838-7178
https://gestalt.audio
^^^ Yes but I’m a cheap sob & the Schiit is half the cost of the PA-10 & I like the Pure Class A choice...
Maybe you can answer a question I posted elsewhere..Regarding the "is-1000"..Can I use a Mini SD Card Reader into the USB-A & access the 1000+ song library I have on a Mini SD(FLAC/FAT32)?If yes how do I interface with the library?Thanks very much..
NOT looking for amplifier recommendations folks..I AM looking for parameters I need to watch so I don't get an amp that won't match up with the Gold Note Pre...