Lumin or Aurender

I have about 4k for a new streamer. I was looking into Lumin and Aurender. I need a streamer with an Integrated DAC. 
Also looking at NAD M10. Which of these is best in terms of performance, reliability, value ? I watched a YouTube review by Michael Borzenkov, a well regarded Russian audio reviewer, who claimed he couldn't tell a difference between vinyl and A100.  Currently running Blusound node 2 into Mac c2600 dac. Thoughts?
ei001h
I’m pleased overall with my little Aurender N100H.
hgeifman

... Aurender Conductor App (free) is very easy to use. It is easy to switch between my stored CD’s, Tidal Streaming, Qobuz and Internet radio (listen to the Radio Paradise station at 320kbps) ...
The Radio Paradise channels are also available on FLAC streams.

@skypunk - what others have you compared it to and where do you feel it was better overall.

Thanks in advance.

I have the Aurender N100H. The thing that most impresses me is that Aurender tech support can log into your player and correct software related issues. That is one reason, and a big reason, I am hesitant to seek out upgrades outside the Aurender product line. Not to mention the build quality is outstanding, which to me means a great deal of attention to everything else.
My vote is for Lumin. I’ve had a T2 for a little over a year and loved it so much I recently purchased an X1. The T2 gets you 80% of the X1 performance for about one-third the cost so there’s a lot of value there.  It has an integrated DAC and is within your price range. The Lumin app is my personal favorite too out of the three I have streamers using (Lumin, BluOs, iPeng).