Innous Zen Mini MK 3

Here goes, another streamer thread. Does anyone have any experience with this streamer, specifically with the internal DAC. The Mini is at the top of my price range and, for now, I would like to avoid buying an external DAC. How would it compare to the internal DAC in the Node 2i?
As an aside I like that the Innous has a CD ripper, but I could do without one.
ericsch
@arafiq
Yes, I was mildly disappointed in their return policy (only on DACs). However, if you had to sell it, the used market on an Orchid is very strong.
I don't know, I feel that as consumers we should reward vendors and retailers who go the extra mile by offering a return policy.
Also, it gets even more confusing. Apparently, if you buy an Orchid they don't even include a power cord ... I mean, what?!??

arafiq225 posts06-07-2020 6:20pm....I feel that the Zen Mini should only be reviewed as a streamer and CD ripper.

You forgot one very important thing: it's a Server too
@thyname ... yes, you're right. But my main point was that it should not be evaluated as a DAC combo, although it does come bundled with one. 
Yes @arafiq  --- I agree with you. DAC on the Mini is simply a "convenience" feature.