Anyone tried the Ortofon Concorde century Cartridge?

I am able to get a great deal on a new one. I know the 40th anniversary model is based on the ortofon Blue. However, I'm not certain what the century model is based on. KAB does a combo with sys40 stylus that is basically a Ortofon Black. 

The silver looks nice with a Technics 1200 GR (my TT). 

Any thoughts?
aberyclark
An interesting fact that Concorde originally was an MC cartridge, not MM.

Vintage catalog with these models with more info here
And the Universal versions (better known as OM today)

Here is the specs for vintage Concorde MC200 and MC100 LOMC cartridges. 

There are many problems with modern Concorde cartridges, one of the problem is lack of connection on tonearm, another problem is cracked styli (plastic holder often cracks on the top).

If you like headshell integrated cartridges you might know this one ?
Or maybe that red beauty ?

Concorde may look good, but it’s a mediocre cartridge and the anniversary model is nothing but a marketing trick, they did it before with Concorde Gold for Technics LTD models.

i did own the Ortofon MC Anna Diamond for a few months, which was similar to the Ortofon MC Century. both fantastic cartridges and a whole different level than those others.

i still have a standard MC Anna, and previously owned a couple A90's.

really like the top level Ortofon's.
I read on a post somewhere, when the Concord century was released a couple years back, that the sound sits somewhere between the Bronze and Black. Not as warm/veiled sounding as the Bronze, not as analytical as the Black. Basically, the best of both worlds. The sound sample thats on youtube makes it seem like a pleasant offering (of course, one can't base decisions on youtube sound demos.)
i did own the Ortofon MC Anna Diamond for a few months, which was similar to the Ortofon MC Century. both fantastic cartridges and a whole different level than those others.

MC Century and Concorde Century MM are completely different.
-MC Century is $12 000 cartridge
-Concorde Century is $750 MM cartridge.

OP asking for Concorde MM cartridge, anniversary edition.