Package Lost in US Customs

I bought something from Highend Audio PC in Switzerland back in March. It took along time for them to receive it from SOTM because of the COVID situation. I have no problem with that. It was finally shipped to me on 4=28-20. According to the tracking info, https://service.post.ch/ekp-web/ui/list/detail/5jJ4zla5ONlRI9XQTdrr6bPPNDO94nMjIHQFXjP3pxo the package is still in New Jersey. I went to my local post office for help and they told me that the package is in US Customs and out of their jurisdiction. Nothing they can do. I've corresponded with Phil at Highend Audio PC via chat several times. He is less than helpful. He  keeps referring me to Claudia who doesn't respond to my emails. What are my options. Please help.

yoby
No it means US customs is a mess. I ordered HCQ from the UK. When it got stuck in customs a couple weeks the shipper sent me another order at no charge. The second shipment was delivered the day the first one cleared customs. Three shipments of fO.q tape from Japan, one cleared fast, one slow, one disappeared nobody knows where it went. 
Everyone complains about delays at US Customs International Sorting Center (ISC) during the best of times. Nowadays it’s 10x worse. Private carriers sometimes expedite but it all depends. You could pay for DHL Express but they might hand off to USPS at some point. It’s a labyrinth.

I recently bought something from China the same day as something from Canada. Shipping from China cost me $0 and the package arrived via USPS before my other package even left Canada! Despite Canada Post saying outbound packages to USA are delayed 5-7 days, my package has spent 3 weeks in Canada so far and hasn’t even made it to the ISC yet. They’ve totally stopped shipping to something like 100 countries. 
Recently I bought something from France that transited across the USA twice before landing on my doorstep. The systems are over burdened and performing poorly right now. Be grateful it arrives at all and in good condition!
Unfortunately I would have to agree with the above post on the state of shipping between Canada and the USA.
I have had 3 instances of inter Canada/USA shipping become a total nightmare over the last couple months.

On the other hand two orders from much further afield, Hong Kong and China arrived FASTER than I anticipated.

Not quite sure where the real problem lies with Canada/USA deliveries but I am avoiding it right now.
Good news. My package arrived today, undamaged. Thank you everyone again for all of your encouraging posts. Good listening!