Which one to choose between two 80K$ tube amps?

There are two interesting 80K$ tube amps on sale at Audiogon.

https://www.audiogon.com/listings/lis9jhj0-david-berning-co-211-845-otl-tube

The first one is David Berning OTL design with output of 60 Watts.

it looks beautiful. But I had never used OTL amp yet.

I am curious how it sounds with high efficiency speaker.

https://www.audiogon.com/listings/lisa27ii-jadis-ja800-flagship-tube-amplifier-six-chassis-best-ever-made-nos-new-old-stock-tube

The second one is Jadis JA800 with 6 pieces and 400watts.

I had used JA500  (only 4 pieces with 350 Watts) from 2000 to 2002 to drive B&W Notilus 801 with utmost authority and unbelievable slam.

It was kind of lifetime experience to own this beautiful and overbearing monster.

But I could not use it during summer time in modest size room.

Thus I let it go and got Silbatone 300B SET amp to drive efficient full range speaker.

350 Watt to 8 Watt

If you have money or hit the Jackpot, which one will you go for?

128x128shkong78
Stereo 5 Skifi is a nasty overpriced business with a nasty attitude nobody should buy anything from them.Good luck!!
About this level of amplifier, it is not easy to say which one is best.

It will depend on synergy with your speaker and your personal music taste.

it is best to audition them at your home before you make decision.
@shkong78

Just to be clear, the Berning is not an OTL. 'OTL' is an acronym for 'Output TransfomerLess'; thus refers to an amplifier with neither output transformers or solid state devices in the output section and the Berning has both (see the patent). It is however a brilliant amplifier (David is one of the top designers in high end audio IMO), and IMO its a no-brainer over the Jadis if you have speakers efficient enough as it sounds like you do.

Now you might want to try a real OTL; This is the kind of tube amplifier that employs only tubes with no output transformer or semiconductors in order to drive the loudspeaker. Traditionally for the last 60 years OTLs have been the most transparent amplifiers made. They also work great on high efficiency loudspeakers (my speakers at home are 98dB).

Rick had David design that amplifier specifically so Rick could market it exclusively (I've known Rick since way back when he was a salesman for 3M here in town). Its one of the better tube amps money can buy, but it has competition that is a lot less expensive- with your budget cheap enough you could afford both. IIRC the Berning amp also uses a specialty Elrog power tube that Rick is having made just for him. High end audio is all about intention rather than price :)
@atmasphere 

Ralph,  you are always too much of a gentleman to recommend your own products.  I personally have seen Ralph give very honest opinions of how other products compare to his own. From what I know, the Atma-sphere amps are direct coupled and OTL. 
So I'll ask,  Ralph,  which of your Atma-sphere amps would you recommend to compete with the Berning at this level and what would be MSRP on that amp.  
Hopefully,  no one will mind me asking this info.... I have no hat in this ring and will gain nothing from it.