FirstWatt J2 on its way

After much debate, I decided on a J2 and it will be here tomorrow. I’m super excited. The J2, from what I’ve read, will be a perfect match for my Zu Omen defs and BHK preamp. I’ll report back on my impressions. 
aberyclark
Nyluforce sta209, B&K st1400, pioneer elite a/v receiver. Nothing with the zu’s at the level of the J2
Ok after 10 months I am loving the j2. However, I listen to a lot of electronic music and I feel the J2 is a little muddy on that type of music. Fantastic on Jazz, classical and classic rock. I'm now thinking of trading the J2 in on a Pass Labs XA30.8 (has balanced connections) or a X150.8. I may switch speakers down the road so the extra power may be nice. Both are around the same price if I purchase a demo. From what I've read, the Pass Labs amps are a little more snappy and have a wider dynamic range. 
Well, I'm now off that kick of thinking of a new amp. I know this sounds crazy..I had my ears deep cleaned. Lots of wax. Now my system sounds perfect again with all kinds of music. I still, however, am thinking of a Mac c2700 preamp
I continue to marvel how great the J2 sounds. Jazz, Metal, Classical, even electronic music (maybe not as snappy for electronic...but close enough). I was playing 24/96 of Led Zeppelin 1 and was really cranking the amp (89 on BHK volume meter), this thing is so distortion free it is scary. Plus, I had more room to go if needed. Right now, outside a dedicated streamer (vs computer) and more room treatments, I do not have the urge to do any upgrades. Certainly that will change eventually, I really feel I got everything system wise dialed in perfectly.