Anybody Driving B&W 805D3 With Firstwatt F6

If so, I'd like to hear your thoughts.  I built a clone, and love it on my Klipsch RP600Ms.
128x128ppinto1
Sounds like that is a great combo!

I’ve always bought amps with at least 150-200W over the rated continuous mfgr set notes. 
  Except the Odyssey monos’ only 200W output at 8Ohm, maybe 350-375 W at 4 Ohm.  Lowest power amps I’ve owned, but they sure do drive every speaker I’ve drug through here the past months.  
They do seem to have unlimited power reserves, even when pushed hard at 3-4 Ohms for long periods!
Not sure about the 805, but the larger 800 series B&W speakers seem to thrive on larger amps. No doubt the F6 is a quality amp design, but I'd question if 25/50 watts is enough to make the 805 shine. Hopefully some 805 owners will chime in here.  
Thanks.  I hope so, too.  My listening room is super-small, so that's going to help; as is the fact I'm in an apartment and want to get along with my neighbors :)  Should I make it into a space where I can listen however I'd like to, I'd consider other amplifier options if necessary.  I do love this F6 clone, though.
In a small space it might work.  Absolute power is often not a big deal in a small space.  I regularly listen with 20w and 45w amps. In rooms that are 12’ deep.  I also live in an apartment.  
The 805 D3 is not a vicious speaker to drive.  It just needs to be comfortable at 4 ohms.  
I ended up getting the 805D3's, and the F6 drives them quite well in my space!  I am bi-amping, using an Aleph-J on the tweeters; but I tried with just the F6, and was happy with that as well.

I can't test for top SPL, out of fear of getting kicked out of my apartment :)   It seems, though, that this would play as loud as I'd ever want.

And, oh, the clarity and separation of instruments!  Highly recommended. 
Those amps will strain and clip very early trying to get any kind of volume from them. 

Arcticdeth, that really depends on the size of your room, and efficiency and impedance of your speakers.

805 D3's are rated at 88dB @1 watt/1 meter.  They don't drop below R4.6.