What was your most disappointing album purchase?

Since we have been listing “best debut albums”, I thought I might ask which albums members purchased, based upon one song, and with the expectation that other songs on the album would be good, but that album was a big disappointment.

I will start with the album by the group, Six Pence None The Richer, that had their big hit “Kiss Me”.   The rest of that album was trash!  Nothing I wanted to listen to and I found it hard to believe the same group had done the hit song.

This question might seem similar to “One Hit Wonders”, but I think it is different, as usually those groups made other music that was at least listenable.   My question refers to albums that had one listenable song, period!
bob540
I was talking about this online with friends recently. Back in the day when we used to really pay for music, not have entire catalogues available at a click, you'd wait for NEW Bowie or Led Zep or Elvis stuff to come out and listen to an album side in its entirety because, A) you paid serious 70's bucks. B) there wasn't any remote control and I was too high to get up and cross the room to skip the lousy track. Ultimately, it was easier to find what was good about an album...and there are songs in languages I don't speak that I can sing in full. That wouldn't have happened with a remote.
You gave lots of music a seriously fair chance.
I find I discard way more music in the digital world. Even without the sheer, mindblowing volume of 'stuff', the digital musical disappointments are way more frequent. 
feeling nostalgic, picked up Keith Moon’s “Two Sides of the Moon” recalling the album cover artwork...unfortunately there actually was an album in there that I had to spin...despite the incredibly talented support musicians listed therein, the main attraction just never showed up...quite possibly the WORST album ever !
I recently bought the Neil Young compilation album Decade, very poor recording. The sources they used were not the best, was disappointed.
"Hard to decide betweeen Kajagoogoo or Wang Chung."
I think you are just Too shy, shy, to admit that Kajagoogoo is still as good as it was then.
This Way - Jewel. I didn't actually buy the CD but my daughters bought it for me because I liked the first hit Standing Still. The rest of the CD was tripe.