TRL Marantz Sa-14

After speaking to Paul at TRL I am very curious to hear from those who own this unit what improvements do you hear with the player before and after the mod.

The SA-14 sounds weak in the bass and has no dynamics in comparison to some players like the Sony Scd-1 in stock form. Has anyone compared the TRL Sa-14 to the Sony Scd-1?
la45
Jsalsa, I apologize to you for my assumption, my bad. Best of luck in you audio journey.

BW

Steve
To the well balanced, and serious audio constituency. I am not a dealer for trl. some years ago i was a voluntary none salaried represenative, for the same reason that I stand behind trl today, I love the best, and am willing to share, at my expence, the knoweledge of my experence with those of us that are in this hobby simply for the love of music.
Some one asked of what does my system consist? speaker's magico reference(magico.net) trl modded marantz sa-14v2, pass top of rhe x-over,4 way. six channel's of coustom amplificatiom,two channel's of commercial bass amps by bryston, 7bsst's, scully 2 or 4 track tape machine,reference line passive antenuation, I stand by a great product without apology,
greatness is greatness.
audioezra, I went to magico site, which model is yours, source of the drivers, none look familiar. I saw somewhere a review, is that the one?
BTW, price? I expect a bit.
Thx.
Deb
By the way, There are no trl dealers anywhere in the world. all sales are factory direct.
711smilin-

Your behavior on these forums and in your stated collaboration for Alex Peychev of APL attempting to maliciously discredit TRL and also, regrettably now, your harassment of other members of this forum is all the information pretty much anyone needs to know.

Good Luck in your journey and we all wish Alex of APL good luck in his business efforts.

Capitalism is a beautiful thing in America, as is free speech, but there are corresponding implied ethics, morals, and responsibilities that go along with these freedoms. There is also an ultimately unforgiving natural selection process that takes place in our American society as the consumer evaluates any company they are considering spending their money with.

As Guido has said- this has been most informative for all.

Oh, and just to assist you and Alex out ahead of time- I am not an audio dealer for TRL so no need to make that pitiful accusation.

No, I am simply just another happy audiophile consumer in a capitalist society whom has made their choice where to spend some of my money.

I am also through responding to any further posts by you or Alex as they are so patently unethical, ludicrous, and disturbing that doing so only enables such continued behavior on your part.