Why no Virtual System pics??

I’m surprised that not more people have pictures off their set-ups... there are very few contributors, some regular contributors, some long time members, with zero pictures of their systems..
Why do you think that is?  Are they worried that someone is going to steal their stereo because they see pictures of it?  Or are people ashamed of their systems?  
I don’t get it.  It’s much easier to understand where someone is coming from when you see their setup!

post some pictures people!!!  Sheesh

It’s like showing up to the basket ball court with no ball.  Going to the ski slopes, sittin in the lodge, talking about how awesome the powder is with no ski’s.  
128x128b_limo
uberwaltz,

The red sofa (?) a cat is on. Is the manufacturer American Leather, model Alessandro (Rouge)?
Ah I c.
Well we have gone from car and cat weekly to furniture trader in a couple of posts.....lol.

Nothing So lofty, just a Rooms To Go model, any by model I do mean model..... lol The Cindy Crawford Collection.
Whoever knew.......?
uberwaltz,

I guess you get Cindy and I got Alessandro. He is kind of frayed while Cindy seems to be aging well. Next time, I am picking Cindy, too.
I just joined last year to follow a couple forum threads for listening and equipment ideas.  I didn’t even know about the Virtual Systems option until recently because I never had the time to poke around site.  The first Virtual System I found was @uberwaltz, then @mikelavigne .  So ... intimidating.  But I posted my humble system anyway this past week.  Maybe I don’t meet some people’s definition of audiophile, but maybe there are like-minded people out there who rather focus on music, miniminalism and conviviality.