Why no Virtual System pics??

I’m surprised that not more people have pictures off their set-ups... there are very few contributors, some regular contributors, some long time members, with zero pictures of their systems..
Why do you think that is?  Are they worried that someone is going to steal their stereo because they see pictures of it?  Or are people ashamed of their systems?  
I don’t get it.  It’s much easier to understand where someone is coming from when you see their setup!

post some pictures people!!!  Sheesh

It’s like showing up to the basket ball court with no ball.  Going to the ski slopes, sittin in the lodge, talking about how awesome the powder is with no ski’s.  
128x128b_limo
The 911 does not attract the scorn the prancing horse does.... but there are still A holes the world over...

B_Limo my Parents got me hooked when I  was 4 with some gear pictured here... and Young Persons Guide to the Orchestra...

https://systems.audiogon.com/systems/7106
@tomic601 , thats awesome!  Great parents 😀

I was raised by a single parent, my Mom.  She supported my audio hobby at age 12 and would drive me to my 2 different local brick and mortar stores any time I wanted.  They are still in business here in Colorado Springs.  The Sound Shop and Listen Up.  I was mesmerized at a young age by the high end rooms in the basement of Listen Up’s old location.  I bought my entire first system with the help of my single Mother, who was really struggling to just put food on the table at the time, yet she found a way for me at age 12 to piece together a close to $2,000 system.  I learned at an early age the importance of speaker placement, quality speaker cable and an amp with high current.  I had a pioneer laser disc player at age 12!
My hats off to the parents that support their children in this hobby!

Sorry that this was off topic but I wanted to share 😁
Very beautiful and touching story indeed...

When I was 12 years old I delivered each days the newspaper to the doors of all my neighbours... This was my first job.... We were also very poor without even a bath for 4 children..... But my mother let me with the newspaper money bought my first stereo system, a turntable and speakers integrated in a wooden furniture.... That was paradise....My first vinyl was military music, it was not my choice it come with the purchase.   :)

It seems we had some common ground with motherhood....
Important and it’s your thread - take it where you will !!!!
pretty fantastic Mom !!!!!