Why no Virtual System pics??

I’m surprised that not more people have pictures off their set-ups... there are very few contributors, some regular contributors, some long time members, with zero pictures of their systems..
Why do you think that is?  Are they worried that someone is going to steal their stereo because they see pictures of it?  Or are people ashamed of their systems?  
I don’t get it.  It’s much easier to understand where someone is coming from when you see their setup!

post some pictures people!!!  Sheesh

It’s like showing up to the basket ball court with no ball.  Going to the ski slopes, sittin in the lodge, talking about how awesome the powder is with no ski’s.  
128x128b_limo
@uberwaltz, I like your systems! I just took a look and they are really cool. You can tell a lot about a person with a few pictures.  It’s awesome that you set your daughter up with some tunes and a record player as well!  Thanks for sharing 😀

@tvad , I agree with what you said. It’s easier though to remember people when you have some type of visual to pair with them.  But yes, 17 years of useful posts is probably better than a picture
Post removed 
How do I post pictures?  What button(s) do I push?  Sorry to report, but this website is just plain difficult for an analogue guy like me to navigate.
Looking at system photos was everything to me when I joined "The ’Gon" 19 years ago. It was an incredible inspiration for me to explore the possibilities in creating a system. I wrote to a ton of guys here about their posted systems with questions about EVERYTHING. And to a man, they were very responsive, patient and helpful in getting me up and running. It didn’t happen overnight, but they got me there. No, I didn’t take everyone’s advice, but there was enough advice out there for me to pick and choose what was going to work for me....and what I could afford.

Please post pictures of your system, no matter how basic or exotic it may be. Audiophiles come in all economic categories and there needs to be lots of system photos for all of them to see.

Posting photos of your system is a huge contribution to the Audiogon site and an incalculable aid to all audiophiles from beginners to seasoned veterans. With the current ease of smartphone technology, there really is no reason not to contribute by posting your system.

https://systems.audiogon.com/systems/876

Reading first few posts, it seemed like a decent idea. Then came mikelavigne's link and..."How do you post anything after seeing this?"