Schiit just got real...

Amazing!!!  Recently added an Innuos Zen Mk 3 to my system because my Aries Mini gave up the ghost.  Really good synergy with the Yggdrasil (original version).  In queue to have the Analog 2 and Unison USB upgrades, but don't believe my system has ever sounded better.  Will swap in my Qutest when the Yiggy goes back to HQ.  Also thinking about potentially trying out a Tubadour SE, Orchid or Amber 3 to find out what all the fuss is about.  Should be done for a while once the final piece falls into place.  
dawkimi
I am looking to upgrade my Wyred4Sound MS1 music server to have a streamer also  I have been eyeing the Innuos Zen or Zenith.

I had the Yggy and upgraded  it to the analog2 and USBGen5 and there was definitely an improvement.  I recently bought a Denafrips Terminator.  It was a way bigger improvement than doing the Yggy upgrade.  
My innuos zen mk3 is a good partner for my Gumby A2 gen 5. But I heard / experienced that some linux based streamers have issues when combined with the Unison USB interface. Is the innuos and the Schiit Unison USB implementation functioning okay? 
My Bryston BDP-2 is, I believe, Linux based.  I recently installed the Unison card in my Yggdrasil, and no problem between it and the Bryston.
Yes, The BDP-2 is Linux based. I didn't think you could output from USB. I use AES3 on my BDP-2.