What is up with Audio Research during the pandemic?

I ordered a set of tubes for my ARC Ref 3 line stage on May 4, 2020. So far, no tubes, no tracking number, and no contact initiated by ARC. I did get an email response last week from them saying that they were "... working on getting caught up in the shipping department and have not yet shipped your tubes." This post is not to hassle ARC in the midst of a crisis. My hope is that all there are safe and well. Many "non-essential" businesses are struggling and frankly, I want to do all I can to support them. Music has been a wonderful source of comfort and enjoyment for me, now more than ever. I can wait, but I would feel better if I knew that the ARC folks were doing OK.  
yabe1951
I mean, if Jelco can go under, that says a lot about how this is affecting businesses in this industry. 
Right a hundred year old storied firm ..... sad. I was lamenting this loss with Donna at SOTA last week... bummer
@tomic601    Thanks. Very sorry for your losses and the continuing medical issues. Most things in life can be replaced or repaired but when a life is lost it's gone for good. We count our blessings every day.

Thanks for the lunch offer! That's very kind. Not sure when or where our paths will cross but I look forward to it!

Mike

ARC has provided me with fantastic customer service over the years. If they have been slow getting your tubes out to you, please be patient. These are difficult times for businesses everywhere.