Need speaker cable

Hello everyone,

I am a regular reader of forum, but it’s my first post. I use odyssey cyclops integrated amp and Maggie 1.7i speakers. So far I have been using a Basic 12 gauge speaker wire. I am looking at buying a speaker cable and my budget is around $500. Please let me know your suggestions.
sudharl
I  still breaking them in, so the jury is still out, but so far, I am enjoying a pair of Morrow Audio SP6 cables.  List is $1000 for 2 meters, but regularly are on sale for 40-50% off.  60 day return option.
If you want some top notch cables for a very fair price. Please check out James Schmitt at:

https://www.schmittcustomaudiocables.com

I’ve bought several pairs of Speaker Cables and sets of interconnects from him and love them. Custom made and very high quality with numerous different types to choose from. You won’t be disappointed!

Im using StraightWire, mostly 'on' these days. 

During my deeply involved 'cable' period, in and around 2010, I tested out almost endless different brands from MIT, to numerous AQs, top Kimber 'hoses', to Chinese 'fat and not so fat' garden-hoses, to all sorts of Scientific this, that and the other.
Im talking only SCs now, never mind ICs... 😉 

ALL came and went, yet StraightWire (WaveGuide) stayed, and when all is said and done, still sounding the most natural in my here system. This since... 1997!

Hey, I bought it in Munich at the time, with my Burmester 961s off same vintage - and please note, I'm not selling this stuff! 😊
😘 
Michélle 🇿🇦 
I'm using the 
Knukonceptz Karma 8 guage cable if you click on speaker cables you'll see it .Their bananas will fit the 8 guage cable. If you ask when you order they will explain how to get them to slip in. Lots of bananas won't accept that guage.