How many NICE looking high end floor standing speaker are there at present

Hi, 
Sometimes when I dream, imagining of replacing my current 1997 Burmester 961 speakers, before maybe COVID19 is sending me to an early grave - I'm practically only stumbling on ugly often even like somehow crippled looking speaker creations.
Test will say, sounding fantastically gorgeous and - looking like 💩. 
This, or par tout looking like some or other children's coffin ⚰. 😥👻

Not for the life of it, can I imagine ever having some such 'creation' invading my daily living space. Ever.

Talking 'bout a BAD WAF situation, I say.

Some makers are trying to improve on this tragic situation with creations looking far too anatomical or something alien👾 fruit thing hanging off a tree... handle an' all. 

Is there no hope out there at all...? 🤔

So can one savely move on forgetting about a replacement, still in this here life, and saving the money 💰 ?

Well, the budget <= max 20k $ lets say, so I won't risk starving before the lockdown will end ever. 😱 

😘 M. 🇿🇦 
128x128justmetoo
@tantejuut
ELAC, I once had, - their baby coffin shape, colour to match. 
Blimey, so now what NEXT, egg 🥚 shapes, now I say... 
for me: I like my eggs for breakfast and unfertilized please.
No need for being musical neither. 

But seriously, look at my set-up - so...
next definition / requirement -
a FLAT SPEAKER TOP. Why? 🤔 
So I can park the odd LP on there!
That's why.

Please no comments from the digital gallery now. Most of my LPs are classical ones and unobtanium in CD format (for me, in SA). Leider 😪

Time to 😴 now, M. 🇿🇦 👋 
Trenner and Friedl Pharoah speakers are gorgeous. They look more like furniture than speaker. They sound amazing and can be used with tube or solid state. They ran 13k when I purchased mine in 2018. Not showy. Not tacky. Nothing that is intrusive to your living room if that's where you are placing them. They even sound good against the wall or in a corner which has huge aesthetic value.

Michelle - go on Audiogon and buy a pair of Maggie 1.6s and then send them to Peter Gunn and have him customize them for you. You pick the wood - the finish- the colors of wood used and you get his great crossover network for the speakers. This was my retirement gift to myself - they sound great and look amazing! They are physically smaller than the original Maggie’s and can be closer to the back wall. Imaging and bass improve to.

just a suggestion - my ambrosia maple with zebra wood trim look amazing and sound amazing.

Happy Listening!