Volti Razz Loudspeakers

Volti Audio recently introduced a new model horn speaker called the Razz. I purchased a pair from Greg Roberts, the owner of Volti Audio to replace a pair of Klipsch Heresy IIIs. Let me just say, these speakers are spectacular. Not only do they blow away the Heresy's, I also believe they would be a better choice than the new Klipsch Cornwall IV at around the same price. No disrespect to the Klipsch models, the Volti speakers are beautifully hand made and are built by a true craftsman. Check them out if you're in the market for a pair of Klipsch speakers or any other horn speaker. I am not in any way affiliated with Volti Audio, just a satisfied customer.
128x128Ag insider logo xs@2xhdbc3036
Volti Audio is the best!!! I heard these speakers at a show recently and they are superb. Greg Roberts is a straight forward person and a wonderful individual to do business with. Greg helped me upgrade my Klipsch Horns and they sound amazing. Klipsch horns on steroids. As a professional musician I expect my Hammond B3 to sound like one, and percussion and mid range to sound like it does live on stage. Greg Roberts gets it right for many reasons, one being is he has done trials with so many speakers, he also consults many other professionals along the way. My Marantz 8b and Marantz 7c go hand in hand with his work. Volti Audio is the way to go....  Bill Sarasota FLA
Volti audio is the way to go.
My main system includes Wilson Sasha’s. I am enjoying the Volti Razz so much, I may sell the Wilsons and buy a pair of Volti Rivals. 

Whether the Razz is better than the CW IV, which is questionable, I do agree, that Greg Roberts is a master. So was PWK, whose original Heritage designs were adapted by Greg ( the Lascala, in particular ). What I will say, is that once a person lives with a properly designed horn speaker, it might be hard to go back to a conventional design, as there are attributes to horns, that cannot be duplicated elsewhere. If these attributes are appreciated by the listener, again, there is no going back. Be well, all, and enjoy !
How is the bass?  I had the chance to hear the Rivals at a show once and liked them, but couldn't totally get after them.   Liked what I heard though (had them play some Tom Petty).  But I do like my bass to "thump" a bit, and it's so hard for a super efficient speaker to do both without a sub.  

Just wondering how you feel the bass is?

His stuff is way cool.
I haven’t heard the Cornwall IVs. I was probably going to buy them before I found out that Volti had come out with the Razz. I believe I made the right choice with the Volti’s over the Klipsch, however. I think that Greg Roberts takes what is great about the Klipsch Heritage line and brings it to the next level. Just my opinion of course.
As far as the bass of the Razz’s, mine are in a fairly small room, but I find the bass to be deep and not at all boom-y.