stand-mount speakers for classical music

Last year's search for stand-mount speakers got scuttled by other priorities. I used the time since to optimize existing config and critically evaluate all the thingz.

> 90% of my listening is classical up to moderate dB, remaining 10% is mix of electronic, alternative and classic rock up to loud dB ( >= 12 o'clock on -dB dial).

Classical breakdown: 70% chamber/solo instrumental and vocal, 30% orchestral and opera.

Gear: Micromega M-100 int amp, Nola Boxer v1, dual Syzygy SLF870 12" 1000w subs w/ room-correction, all source material is streaming (.flac or Qobuz)

Room: challenged 3700cf L-shape with speakers centered at 7' point of a 27' head wall. Vaulted ceiling to 13', hardwood floors, some rugs.

Budget: under $5K

Grateful to hear from other standmount owners with similar listening profiles.
usery
The Tannoy Eaton's are a fairly large stand-mount speaker that may provide you with what you are looking for.  I have not heard them, but I do like the Tannoy sound.  They are in the $5000 range and might be worth a hear see if you can find a dealer near by.
I have a Micromega M-150 in on trade.  Unbelievable amp but I think some of the reccos above are not taking into account the sound profile of the amp with those speakers.  I can think of one or two that would make me want to take an ice pick to my ears if they were combined.  

You will never find Geometry's from Wilson Benesch in that price range unless used but they would be splendid.  They start at $10K new.  

Sonus Faber would be brilliant and would work really well with that amp.  

A pair of used Joseph Audio Pulsars would be brilliant.  I make something similar but honestly need to work on the crossover before I would sell it to you.  That Pulsar is very, very well made with very hard to use drivers.  

Acoustic Zen Adagio Jrs might be a really good choice.  The tweeter is amazing and your amp would bring the most out in them.  I love the Adagio's.

Finally, I make a speaker that might work really well for you.  The Verdant Nightshade 1.  I have a demo pair for $6000.  I know a little above your budget but the speaker has a very flat frequency response and tremendous detail.  I was just listening to it with the Micromega M-ONE 150 and was shocked at how true they sounded.  I normally run tube gear and the resulting sound is a hair warm.  30 Day return policy still applies.  

verdant said:
...make me want to take an ice pick to my ears...
thanks Verdant for the helpful post esp. with you demo’ing a M-150. Note I have a M-100 (less 50w power and no room correction).

What specifically are you hearing for the M-150 sound profile, and what speaker attributes are you thinking won’t work well with the M-One family?
The M-150 sounds neutral to a hair forward.  Amazingly detailed but with a speaker that has a forward sound profile, this could get bright and painful very quickly.  
My Blackthorn is 1-2dB forward above 2.2khz.  Sounds wonderful with a Marantz integrated but I found it unpleasant with the Micromega.  Perfect with my more neutral speakers.  A couple of those are forward of neutral and will sound hard and metallic.