Audioquest or Kimber kable.

So I'm looking for a little guidance on speaker cables.  I recently moved up to Focal Aria 926 and 906 speakers and trying to decide between better speaker cables. The 926's share duty between home theater and 2 channel while the 906 are going to be used in a more dedicated 2 channel. Both are paired to Emotiva Xpa gen 3 amps with the 926's connected to my Yamaha 2050 pre-outs and the 906's to the Emotiva PT-100. I plan on upgrading my Emotiva down the road and would like cables that can grow with my system. I'm looking at Audioquest Rocket 33 and kimber kable 8tc cables. Which direction would be good and would it be worth going up to Rocket 44 ? Thank everyone for any and all advice.  
cvbryso
I use Kimber 8PR biwired in my high end (entry level) system and Im very pleased. 

In Audioholics they have compared the 8PR against the 8TC and they say you can get with the 8PR about 95% of the sound of the 8TC at considerable lower price.

I would buy the 8PR and get something else with the money saved, like a dedicated streamer or the Uptone Etherregen if you are on digital. You will get much more bang for the buck that way. 
I use a double-run set of Rocket 44 speaker cables that are terminated with Furutech rhodium spades.  The Rocket 44/88 are the best wire that Audioquest makes before you get into the silver-plated or battery stuff. 

Also, I would avoid any cable that uses silver or silver plated terminations (spades/bananas).  They are not a good match for those Focals. 

The Audioquest is all multiple awg solid core designs.  Rocket 88 has the best pure copper wire that Audioquest makes.  I would suggest Rocket 88 or some slightly older models if you want to buy used, but make sure to avoid the silver-plated bananas/spades.

Audio Advisor has "no frills" and "premium" versions of Rocket 44/88.  It's cheaper than the retail product and you can buy them in any length.  They just run it off a large spool and cut/terminate whatever you want (bare ware / spades / bananas).

I would not have the Audioquest wires setup as bi-wire because they are only a 13awg speaker cable.  If you bi-wire, you end up splitting this into a small 16awg for highs and 15awg for lows.

The Kimber cable could be a good choice as well and they do have multiple awg wires, but they are standed bundles.  Still not fully solid-core like the Audioquest is.
Bill Low personally recommended "33s" to me (for bi-wiring) at a local audio shop a couple of years ago, and I liked them...when I went back to single wire I switched back to a pair of Type 8s...Audio Advisor has been selling those for a while (I got mine used from a private source) at a fairly amazing discount and they’re great sounding cables.
Hi , audioquest makes very good cables . They van be stiff tho. Just to put another very good and reasonably priced cable for your consideration; Tellurium q black . Tellurium is a multi award winning cable maker. The T black is in their lower priced ranged but extremely good. Cheers Leon