Best Cd Player under $100,000

opinions are appreciated. new or used, looking for a cd player that won't break the bank (unless you're not a multi, multi millionaire)
readster
Is this tread still around?? :)

I figure if IC's can top out at about 15K a meter,and headphone systems can hit 8K..given that some speaker systems can top 125K..I suppose a cd player could push 100K...but I like my Jolida 100!! :) it only sounds expensive!
Darn there is a great one out there, but it's over $100k so I can't mention it in the thread. I think I'll stop by the ATM on my way home and pick one up. What's the maximum you can withrawal in a day again?
actually full suite of Zanden...the new transport, DAC and power supplies....how much does that come to? around 80+? Also the full mantra dcs suite: Verdi Scala transport, Purcell DAC, upsampling converter, and external clock 4 box set...should be close to 100K...not saying I recommend these but hey but there do exist mutli millionaires who are also audiophiles...
Wow, $100k for front end, $100k for amp preamp, $100k for speakers.

Why not just pay live bands to play in your living room.
Because u would not get the variety? Anyway, I too think its crazy but then again I ain't a billionaire