Best Cd Player under $100,000

opinions are appreciated. new or used, looking for a cd player that won't break the bank (unless you're not a multi, multi millionaire)
readster
As I sit here listening to my Denon CD Receiver UD-M31 at work I cant help but wonder what a 100,000.00 CDP would do for my cubie. What would my pod mates think. Cool the sound is ever so involving the mids, highs and bass are so much more detailed. But will there be system synergy. Will Monster IC's bring out every thing my new CDP has to offer, as I need to be cost concus incase some one steals my IC's.

Michael
Is this tread still around?? :)

I figure if IC's can top out at about 15K a meter,and headphone systems can hit 8K..given that some speaker systems can top 125K..I suppose a cd player could push 100K...but I like my Jolida 100!! :) it only sounds expensive!
Darn there is a great one out there, but it's over $100k so I can't mention it in the thread. I think I'll stop by the ATM on my way home and pick one up. What's the maximum you can withrawal in a day again?
actually full suite of Zanden...the new transport, DAC and power supplies....how much does that come to? around 80+? Also the full mantra dcs suite: Verdi Scala transport, Purcell DAC, upsampling converter, and external clock 4 box set...should be close to 100K...not saying I recommend these but hey but there do exist mutli millionaires who are also audiophiles...
Wow, $100k for front end, $100k for amp preamp, $100k for speakers.

Why not just pay live bands to play in your living room.