Set-up with two subs and an integrated amp

Hey everyone

First time posting here. I have a Line Magnetics LM-508ia and there are no line/sub outs. Can anyone help me out with possible solutions? God Bless :)
davkobza
millercarbon 

Great story hitting both subjects in one shot. Nicely done. Al is right. After you have one there is nothing else. Makes you smile every time you see it.

+1 rixthetrix, Contact Jensen transformers 

[email protected]

I had the same issue with an LTA integrated. They will give you exactly what you want, need in a quality unit for about $150.
very personable on the phone. (818) 374-5857

It took me a year to make a decision on choosing a subwoofer.  I decided to go with a pair of REL S2 SHO's and it was definitely the right way to go.  Their high level connection allows them to act as an additional woffer on my towers.  Takes time to dial everything in, but when you do it correctly they are seamless.  The only other sub I would go with would be Rythmik.
I run matching and separate amps and preamps to my mins and subs.  This gives total control of th bass without adding phase shift or tone control ramps. 
I would use a miniDSP SHD as the system front end and then use your Line Magnetics LM-508ia as a power amp. This will give you 100% control of crossovers, time delays, levels, room correction, etc.......  Dirac Live 2 correction puts the topping on the cake.