What your choice speakers with spikes or speakers with a vibration isolation device?

I am in the camp of vibration isolation. I think it makes sense that the less energy transfer into the floor goes into the air. I found these really cool magnetic isolation feet that I’ve never seen before. They are very affordable, the guys are from England. Here’s a link, The company is called solid air audio.https://solidairaudio.com
128x128Ag insider logo xs@2xraysmtb1
They have smaller ones for individual components, do you see a problem with floating a CD player in the air?

The magnetic field? How will that influence things... I'm always a little careful, with magnets.. Hard drives, eproms, tape decks, Reel to Reels
The steel plate in my head, my hip, my knee, my leg, my jaw, and the two screws lose in my head.. 

Bing.... Eyes Cross..

Regard
The mag-lev feet are amazing! I removed the spring elevated feet that my friend made for me and replace them with the mag live feet. The range of base that these subs will take is even better than when I use the spring loaded feet. I was able to add more bass and deeper base then I expected. I put on some Earth wind and fire, turned up the volume and see what they would take. I added approximately 25% more volume into the sub and probably three more decibels from the lower range equalizer that comes built into the Macintosh MX122. It was near possible to get them to distort. I now have to figure out how I’m going to re-set my subs and higher end frequencies to get everything to rebalance. It’s pretty impressive what the coupling the speaker from the floor does to the speaker. It’s like it’s got a breath of fresh air and it breeds deeper. I’ll stop now I always hate it when guys go into goofy metaphors for how things sound. I highly recommend spending a couple hundred dollars and trying your speakers or subs D coupled,Worth every penny!
Post removed 
It depends.  
I hear speakers sounding their best when they are rigidly mounted and supported.  
I would only consider isolating the speakers from the floor if that floor were audibly excited by the speaker cabinet vibrational energy.  
My current setup is large stand mounted monitors decoupled from a high mass rigid stand that is spiked to a concrete floor through carpet.  
Bass is deep and ell defined, midrange is super clear and transparent, the floor does not audibly respond to the cabinet's vibration energy.  
If i had a wooden suspended floor I might consider isolating the stands from the floor- it might provide the best possible sound but would be a compromise compared to a more solidly mounted system on a solid floor.