Aurender A10 + Burson + Modded Sonos Connect = Need Help

Hello...I am posting this because my generally decent knowledge of this field has hit a roadblock.  After a lot of troubleshooting, here I am, looking for help.

Ideally, I'm trying to have the Aurender A10 be the sole source for audio in our house.  I am trying to accomplish, through this workflow, audio to headphones, audio to powered speakers and audio to a Sonos array.  Every workflow path with the Sonos has ended in the playback being (somewhat) fuzzy/distorted.  I've tried every possible connection between the A10 and the Sonos Connect (Wyred 4 Sound mod) but it's not getting better.

My current workflow is...
Aurender 10 (all music on internal HD)
-to Burson Conductor 3X (XLR to headphones and powered speakers)
-to W4S uDAC (digital in)...even threw in the W4S Remedy to troubleshoot
-uDAC to Sonos Connect

The headphone and studio speaker part works fine, it's the Sonos integration that's causing issues.  Any thoughts?
128x128paris94
The way I see it ( I also own Connect), if you want whole house audio through Sonos; you need feed Connect with a audio source (A10). So you need to use ‘Analog IN RCA input’ on Connect box.

Can you use A10’s XLR and RCA outputs simultaneously? If yes, use RCA out from A10 to RCA input on Connect. To avoid distortion, you need to switch volume setting in Sonos to fixed.