Possible Silver IC's to accompany my Skogrand Marrkarian 421 sp cables?

I'm using Ocellia Silver Reference now...I was considering Chord Co Sarum T's
farfignugen
That is of course the obvious question & I guess it's mainly the scarcity factor & the high cost. I'm looking for alternatives that might be easier to resell if they aren't the best match for my system 
I use all silver cabling for my ICs and SCs and it's just for one reason: they sound better. You can save a lot and still go the silver route with Darwin Cables. It's what I use for ICs. 

I started out with their entry level line and worked my way up a couple of notches, noticing improvements along the way. One way to try them out is with their Specials Section: http://darwincables.com/darwin-cable-specials

That way, it's not that big an investment and I think you'll appreciate what you hear. 

All the best,
Nonoise
Thanx so much Nonoise...I just had the best conversation with Tony of Darwin. Audio Veteran for sure! Very interested in their Enlightenment interconnects! 
   Have you ever had the chance to hear them? I'd been contemplating ordering a pair of Inakustic NF2404 RCA interconnects that I could get on a 30 day trial...but after talking to Tony...(who agreed to offer me free shipping+an excellent sale price of $1495.00/1M pr) along with an identical 30 day audition I'm thinking it might be time for a good old fashioned SHOOT OUT!
@farfignygen, 
I've only gotten as high up the product ladder with some Truth II ICs that were on sale in the specials section and they were a step up from the Ascensions which were a step up from the Silver series. I'd love to hear what Tony and Bill did with the Enlightenment series but I have to wait on that one.

Those two guys have some of the best ears in the business. I recently broke one Ascension IC (ouch!) trying to remove it at an awkward angle so I'll be looking for a new set soon. It's amazing just how small a gauge of wire they use. It looks to be thiner than a strand of human hair. Most of the cost is in the construction of the cable with the care of assembly very time consuming. Nothing off the shelf with these cables. 

You'll notice just how small the barrel is: practically no mass save for what's needed to grip the RCA input and that's about it. 

All they do is refine, build and test. They never seem to be satisfied with the results. 😄👍 I trust you'll like what you hear.

All the best,
Nonoise

Now I'm intrigued by Audioquest Fire....any thoughts on how they might compare to the Chord Super Array Sarum T's or the Inakustic NF 2404's?