What do you think causes the crackle and clicks we hear?

I think pops are easier to understand but clicks and crackle noises, what causes this?
scar972
NASA? Aren’t they the ones who blew up a bunch of astronauts in the Shuttle? Actually In two Shuttles. No thanks, dude!
Oh omnipotent one, thou dost not read the post. I said he he fixed it, . You're welcome! And, have a nice day.
One day perhaps you will see 👀 the difference between neutralizing a static electric charge and degaussing a magnetic field. But perhaps not. Stay in school, scooter.
I don't give a rat's behind and I do know the difference oh omni-impotent one. It works. De-Gauss, de-static, de-magnetize, whatever. It works!!! Thanks for the lesson. What else can you tell me that I already know?
I also see that you like to bully people if they don't agree with you. Wanna fight?
@tuberollin has a point. I have heard the impovement as well.but regardless, still need to get the carbonate particles out of the  groove so the stylus can actually track the groove to much more information that is hiding in those grooves.