What do you think causes the crackle and clicks we hear?

I think pops are easier to understand but clicks and crackle noises, what causes this?
scar972
Despite @geoffkait’s statement, it works. I won’t dispute his infinite knowledge and omnipotence, but it works. The Talisman stops the clicks and pops no matter what it does or how it works. I never said it's anti-static, don't put words in my mouth, I said it mitigates the noise caused by static electricity. For more information https://walkeraudio.com/. The designer helped NASA solve the static electricity problems that, combined with raw oxygen, blew up Apollo 1 with the three astronauts in it. His invention comes directly from that experience, thank you very much.
NASA? Aren’t they the ones who blew up a bunch of astronauts in the Shuttle? Actually In two Shuttles. No thanks, dude!
Oh omnipotent one, thou dost not read the post. I said he he fixed it, . You're welcome! And, have a nice day.
One day perhaps you will see 👀 the difference between neutralizing a static electric charge and degaussing a magnetic field. But perhaps not. Stay in school, scooter.
I don't give a rat's behind and I do know the difference oh omni-impotent one. It works. De-Gauss, de-static, de-magnetize, whatever. It works!!! Thanks for the lesson. What else can you tell me that I already know?
I also see that you like to bully people if they don't agree with you. Wanna fight?