Good Streamer with WiFi Connectivity

Hi,
Newbie looking to add a Streamer into existing System. This unit will feed into a separate DAC (Accuphase).

WiFi connectivity of unit is preferred—to keep things simple—ie. don’t want the extra work on router, ethernet connect etc where possible, foreseeing the cabling~messy.

Is this (WiFi) route a compromised in sound quality? Which Streamer in the 3-5k range will do the job nicely? Will be using Tidal/Spotify. Lumin? Aurender? Or...? Thanks.

bvdiman
Lumin’s and Aurenders are Ethernet only.  Just use a WiFi extender/converter to convert WiFi to Ethernet.  I have used several and they work well and sound as good to me as straight Ethernet.
Did you notice that _good_ streamers don't have WiFi...  Maxwell, Tesla and Faraday suggest all things transmit and receive...  All noise is additive...  Sure, add a WiFi extender, just put it as far away from your streamer and DAC as possible...  Lumin is a nice bit of kit...
Will read up on Aries G1/2–And if anyone with first hand experience on its sound vs others will be nice (Lumin U1?). Read somewhere a user stating that Aries SQ falls somewhat short of his Lumin?—just one’s subjective opinion there of course.

Seems like Lumin (wifi ext.) Or the Aries G1/2 are two good contenders..
*Do both allow ipad/iph as users interface?

Thanks for the input/recommendation thus far.
The Bluesound Node 2i is a low cost streamer that does wifi.  Some say that more expensive streamers sound better.  

The app that controls it (BluOs) is really good on both Apple or Android devices.  

If you are going to be using an Android device as your controller, the Lumin app does not work well at all.  Some people say they've found 3d party apps that do work well.