Anyone with W4S amps and preamp

I have read several reviews of the amps and preamp, but never together using balanced connections. Has anyone tried this or even heard it? Would also like to hear favorite "D" amps with favorite preamps.
jrun
My preamp is a VAC Renaissance running balanced outs to the W4S ST500. Speakers for this setup are N802 and the system sounds great. I have never tried to run the amp single ended so I can't say what the difference might be. The manual for the W4S states that balanced is the preferred connection.
I am running the SX-500 monos into Maggie MMG's,

it is a great combination for sound quality, power, and price

My pre-amp is an Adcom GFP-750
definitely coveting the W4S STP pre...think it would be a nice upgrade from the Adcom GFP-750
I am running a ST-500 into a pair of Earl Geddes Abbey 12As, and it sounds great. I use a RHB Sound Dezign modified CJ PV-14L for a preamp, which means I have no choice but to use single ended cables. I am completely happy with the sound of this combo, it is very revealing.
Peb

I am using a Bel Canto Pre 3 that can be has for $950 used while my tube pre is being made.

It is wonderful sounding and would be the perfect upgrade for you.

Boy does this little unit sing!
I am using a Bel Canto Pre3 now and have paired it with Bel Canto a pair of M300s, the S300 and the S500. Also tried the PS Audio Trio A-100 and lastly a Seymour AV ICE Block 5001 with the Pre3. All of these setups were run with balanced connections. My least favorite was the S500 which is a surprise as that is the most expensive one in the bunch.
At this point I am not using class D amps. I picked up a Harman Kardon PA-2200 amp built in the mid to late 90s. After giving the amp a thorough cleaning I installed an IEC socket, rewired the A/C from the socket to the transformer, then rewired the output section with DHlabs cable and installed some Cardas binding posts I had on hand. Put the amp in just to see how it sounded and have had no desire to remove it. Warm, full sound, just a joy to listen to.