Wow an old album that rocked your world

I know this is a Hifi forum but isn’t it about the music as well. Has anyone recently played a
Vinyl, disc or whatever you are into. One that you forgot was so good and totally was blown away by the music and the recording? If so share it with us. Mine was Mahavishnu orchestra Birds of Fire. Have not listened to that for some time. Wow. FORGOT HOW GOOD THAT WAS. 
This is what Hifi is all about IMO. 
schmitty1
led zeppelin II from Columbia Records on the 10 records for $1.00 program. Man what a deal!
Memorable album was a story in itself. Went to the original Crazy Eddie store on Kings Highway and got a pair of Martin speakers to upgrade my all in one tuner/turntable/amp unit. Picked up ELP’s Tarkus and couldn’t help but get mesmerized. Partly it was the improvement in SQ. Mostly it was this rock group mixing in prog, jazz and classical influences masterfully.  Played that album so many time I can’t understand how the needle didn’t cut through the vinyl to the other side.  Forgot all about that album for years.  Now when I listen to it I actually get chills. 20 minute long opening track that takes you for a ride. 
@pinthrift So far, you're the only one who listed a huge list of recordings that also rock my world.  I have 90% of the Mercury Living Presence series on LP and CD.  You left out RCA Living Stereo, just as good a series.  I have about 80% of Ella's Verve recordings.  So many Contemporary Jazz rock my world as well.  Great list overall!
I got my share of Mercury Living Presence and RCA Living Stereo LPs, as well. Ella on Verve, too. Again, my dad is to blame...except for the Ella, which my mother bought. And a handful of recently purchased RCA SACDs to fill out the collection.

Another stellar LP is a domestic Capitol Records recording featuring Cannonball Adderly and Nancy Wilson. One more prime slab of vinyl abandoned by my cousin.