How many people here generally buy used?

Just curious. Most of my equipment I purchased new. My Firstwatt J2 was a demo that I swear was new. Outside of a DAC where latest tech may be desired, buying used (if a fair price) seems to be a great way to purchase something you normally would not be able to afford. Of course, condition, care of component etc needs to be taken into consideration

Thoughts?
aberyclark
"How many people here generally buy used?"

Only two items were purchased new. Oddly both of them preamplifiers. A Yamaha CX-2 and recently a BHK. 21 years apart in time. Maybe that provides enough time for one new purchase?
TT, phono preamp, speaker cables, interconnects, power cords all new. Amp, CD transport, DAC, receiver, speakers, subwoofers all used. Why? Don't know. That is how it played out. It was time to make a move and that is where I ended up. Could have played out different if the circumstances at that time dictated otherwise.  So I guess 50-50 but not wed to that model. Very easily could have been 75-25 or 25-75.  Just depends on timing. 
I've bought mostly new but I've also purchased demo and open box. I've gotten some great discounts on demo models.
Used, better bang for the buck.  I buy new interconnects, but if too pricey will go to used.  Just bought a unit via AC.  99% per cent from ebay including SACD's.  Ebay is great if......look for 100% for feedback. If less than 100%, I read the complaints and neutral feedback.   Most all of it looks new, performs to specs.  On average buying used is a better value.  I did buy 3 open box/demo items recently, all in mint condition.
Everything used except I just purchased a brand new dac. I wanted the 60 day trial with full refund. So far it’s a keeper. I’ve got 30 more days to decide.