Does anyone collect something else other than music.

I guess all of us must be collectors at heart, both music and kit, but are there other collecting obsessions out there? Many people collect watches, cars, mountain bikes and so on.

I have started a small collection of good Scotch malt whisky. Always loved whisky, but never studied the range and quality available. It may be a bit easier for me, living in the UK, although most bottles seem to be available in the US, at comparable prices too. The only drawback is that I don't get to drink any of the good stuff, as the collection is something I intend to leave to my kids, who all have tastes above their pay grade. Whisky has always been collectable, but prices do seem to be on the up. It is staggering what bottles, particularly of the best distilleries and closed ones, can go for. Prices over £100,000 for one bottle, aren't unusual, with interest from all over the world.

I like all whisky, but my current favourite is probably Caol Ila, a not too heavily peated  Islay distillery. Glad to say my consumption has remained very modest. Unfortunately, when we emerge from Covid 19, I think there are going to be a lot more problem drinkers.

So what do you collect? If you are a whisky fan too, perhaps post your favourites and bottles worth collecting.

Thanks

david12
On the much lighter side, I read about some guy on the internet that had 40 or so girlfriends over the years and he collected.........wait for it.........their toenail clippings.   Pretty perverted if you ask me but I did want to share. 
Keuffel & Esser Leroy lettering equipment as well as Letterguide lettering equipment.  For those not familiar, these were pantographic type templates that were used extensively in the engineering and architectural fields before the age of computer generated typography.  I even have a template with vacuum tube layouts for making engineering drawings.
Al ... I love the radio collection. The Art Deco era produced some mighty fine and good looking radios.

When I was a young guy, I collected motorcycles. Triumphs, BSAs, Bultacos, Greeves, Sachs ... all for desert racing. 

Later, I collected bicycles ... road bikes. I was an avid cyclist for many years. 

Also, I collected houses and rented them out.

Now that I have not only entered the final glide-path but seem to be running out of runway, I'm just collecting ailments. 

Frank
I collect art (mostly minimalist and conceptual prints, editions and multiples; some paintings and works on paper by emerging and mid-career artists; a bit of sculpture and very little photography).

I also have a collection of ancient Greek and Roman antiquities, and composer signatures.