Waht is the best streamer for the money under $2500 (no DAC or storage required).

I've got my sights on a Simiaudio Moon 2, auralic aries G1 and a Lumin.  Trying to stay below $2500 used or new.  I've heard great things about all, but the dealer who sells dozesn of highend gear is pusing hard towards the Moon 2.   I'm pairing the streamer with McIntosh MHA 100 headpone AMP.  Anyone have suggestions on these three or a comparable 4th or 5th option to consider?  Thanks.

128x128stephentp
Post removed 
The TEAC NT-505 maybe a great sounding unit, but several purchasers have found it unreliable due to defective units being sold.  See https://forum.audiogon.com/discussions/teac-nt-505-impossible-connecting-to-wifi-router-o-such-lan-h...

Anyone reading the A'gon "Tech Talk" section is aware of this. Just me, I would think it prudent to wait until these issues settle down to purchase a unit. YMMV

Another vote for Aurender. I highly recommend N100SC, it’s slightly over your budget but it’s outstanding sound and superb Conductor app far outweighs the competition.