Ikeda 9 Cartridge Squeaking

This is an odd issue I have never been able to figure out the last few months. I have an Ikeda 9 Kawami cartridge on a Well Tempered Reference table, with the longer WTR arm. There are a few albums by Mark Isham on Windham Hill label that this cartridge has a high pitched squeak or rubbing sound in the groove. I can hear it and it drives me nuts! Yet on other albums such as George Winston on the same label there is none of this nonsense. 

Overhang is set by an arc protractor with spindle to pivot being 233 degrees. I have not found a factory listed number for this arm, but an owner of a Wally Tractor had one done for his table and reported the 233 mm number. I used an original Feikert and measured 230 mm from the first setting that the previous owner had it at when I obtained this table.  I cannot find a factory protractor for this table, and all the info from Stanalog or Transparent seems to be missing. I am tempted to pull the cartridge off this arm and put it on my Audiomods Series Six with a heavy cartridge plate and see what happens there. But I would prefer to keep the cartridge on this table, but for the life of me I am not sure what the issue is. 

There is nothing on the net regarding this phenomenon that I have found. Anyone experience this, or hear about it? Since the cartridge is similar to a London Decca design, perhaps an owner of those cartridges may have heard something?
neonknight
Like the others, I suggest add mass to the WTR tonearm or get a higher effective  mass replacement. I recently ( this week) experienced an epiphany with my similarly low compliance Koetsu Urushi. I’ve owned it for about 10 years, used it in a few different medium mass tonearms, was never blown away by its SQ. Last week, in a last ditch effort to make it sing, I mounted it on my FR 64S on a Victor TT101 turntable. Using an 18g Ortofon headshell. Holy cow! I never would have believed the Urushi could ever live up to its expectations. But now it does indeed.
Also, I am familiar with the WTR tonearm in a negative sense of the term.
Can we get a concensous of which version this is?

The one in this image is the cartridge I have. 

Are we talking an original series 9 or the Kawami? 

https://conchan1.files.wordpress.com/2016/06/mi-last.jpeg
Ikeda 9 cantileverless tracks 90 um. At least EM and CV, personal experience.

The biggest problem is debris especially magnetic which clogs suspension magnetic gap etc. First one which I have got had good diamond but suspension was so clogged that one channel was muddy and tracking was bad. 
Use clean records. To remove that debris without damaging coils is impossible for the user. This is Achilles heel of Ikeda catileverless. 
Dear neonknight, the gold Ikeda looks like my REX but also like
the new Ikeda 9 TT. But on my Ikeda 9 also the name REX is
written. I assume that Kiwami has integrated headshell. 
@neonknight, your picture looks the same as the one generally referred to as Kiwami.

Earlier discussions have suggested that the gold body Rex and Kiwami were identical and one of them was for export purposes. But if the correct tracking force of Kiwami is between 2.0 and 2.5 gram, than it must be different to Rex (1.5 gram per manual).

However, this brings to mind a similar situation with the Sato Musen Zen Diamond cartridge. There were two technically and cosmetically identical versions, perhaps also for export purposes. One has the word ’Zen’ and the other a Japanese character on the same spot. The only difference is the recommended tracking force......

I know this is highly speculative and probably too far fetched, but could there have been some East/West difference in playback practice that might explain this distinction?