Jeff Rowland to what?

I currently own a Jeff Rowland 625 S2 amplifier. I'm curious as to what amplifiers I should listen to below 20K, new or used. I'm not unhappy, but I'm curious. The amp will be driving Monitor Audio PL500 II's. The preamp is a Jeff Rowland Corus.

ricred1
Jafant,
"how did you like Vitus Audio?" When I had a little free time I reached out to the Vitus dealer. We agreed that I would bring my Rowland 625 S2 amp and Corus preamp to compare them to the Vitus SAI-30 and SAI-25. Unfortunately he didn't get either back until after I returned to work. I will try again in March during spring break. 

Hello All, for me, after Rowland, there is… Rowland J

I was long hoping to evaluate the Rowland Daemon 1500W Superintegrated amp. Could a class D integrated fulfill my yearning for sonic nirvana, or would Daemon leave me pining for the wonderful music of my separates: Rowland Aeris DAC fed by the ultra-capacitor-based PSU external power supply, driving my beloved M925 monoblocks? Eventually, a Daemon review unit was delivered on February 28th. I Started break-in the following day, and have been scribbling my listening notes since… The writing project will continue for at least a few months, until the device has stabilized, and I have exercised several of its many input and output features. I have been waiting for a long time for this 99Lbs single box critter. It is Jeff Rowland’s integrated statement. The DAC + Preamp + 1500W/8 (2500W/4) dual-mono power amp in a single chassis measuring 17.5” x 15.25” x 9.5” is sounding amazing after just a little more than 300 hundred hours of break-in.

Discovering the phenomenal musical beauty that Daemon produces is being a fascinating experience… Already I am stunned by Daemon's power reserve and unreal tonal grace. Join me to chat about my adventure with this integrated flagship around its new Audiogon watering-hole:

https://forum.audiogon.com/discussions/jeff-rowland-daemon-reviewing-the-jrdg-superintegrated-flagsh...

And, feel free to PM me with any questions about it.

Saluti, Guido

@ricred1 any other amps you’ve compared JRDG with recently? I’d like to try a 625mk2 myself.
Conrad Johnson is great
McCormack

I upgraded to other amps and am I glad I did.

U have lots of options!
enjoy the search!
thats the fun part!