Wharfedale Elysian 4 Incredible build quality and sound, but made in China.

When I walked into the shop my eyes were struck by these gorgeous looking beauties. Then I sat down and took a listen and said to myself they must cost $20000.-25000. When the dealer told me $10000. I was floored. What the hell, how can this be? Then he explained they’re made in China. I thought to myself, well if they’re who cares they look and sound fantastic.
hiendmmoe
Why would you pay $5k more for the exact same quality speaker? Makes no sense.
@hiendmmoe,  can you tell us more about the sound?  I am dying to hear these. 
@d2girls,
"I’d pay the extra 5k for the speaker to be made in USA, at least so far as the Tritons are concerned "

You would pay $5,000.00 more for the same speaker if it was made in the USA yet you were looking for a discount on McIntosh.  Who is kidding who?  I call BS.
Keep buying “made in china “ and it will turn into your only option. Pharmaceutical is a current example that could turn into an issue (I believe all ibuprofen is made there)
Why would you pay $5k more for the exact same quality speaker? Makes no sense.  
Why? Because Communist China is an enemy country. It’s time to divest in china and make more things here. I’d rather pay extra for a product made in the USA, including audio. Buy American, easier said than done, but the process needs to start.