Bryston Amp Experience Needed

I am currently running Kef R11’s (rated 15-300 watts) with an Emotiva XPA-2 Gen 3 amp (300wpc).

I am looking to upgrade to a Bryston from the used market.

I can get a 3B3 (200wpc) for around 3K (which is my budget), or I can not eat for a few months and get a 4B3 (300wpc) for around 4K.

Since I am used to the 300wpc on the Emotiva - am I going to notice a huge difference with a drop to 200wpc with the 3B3?

I do like to crank up the volume from time to time, but I generally listen at low to medium volumes.  I also mostly listen to modern metal/rock/synth-pop/r&b/hip-hop, and a lot of Tori Amos.....

Thx !!
drhelzer
I would lose a few pounds and go with the 4B3 for the reasons that others have already mentioned. 
I am a big fan of the 4B3. It truly is a great amp. But what is the sensitivity of your KEF speakers?
I moved into a new house which features one large multi use space. Has tall wooden sloped ceilings. 
I brought my loved Rega Elex-R and Rega Rs7 floor standing speakers. My source was a SONOS Connect but I upgraded that to the new SONOS Port. The new living space sounded not so great. I swapped the Rega kit for new Spendor D9 speakers, a Pass Labs XP-20 preamp and a Bryston 250 watt 4BSST-2 power amp. I dumped the SONOS Port and added a Linn Majik DSM streamer as my source. I also have a great Rega turntable station.

Playing favorite records at thumping volumes sounds great. Some digital still sounds too cold however. I talked with a bunch of people and the advice I got generally is that the Bryston is not the best match here at the 40-70 dbls I often listen to? If I crank the volume the Bryston totally delivers, big time! On some recordings at lower volumes I am not as happy. 
My plan is buy a Pass Labs amp and see how it performs at different volumes with different sources. I am told this will be a better match for me than the Bryston? 
Wish I had already done this A/B test and had real findings to report for you. I hope to get this done in the next couple of weeks... 
I use a 3B² with Focal 948's. Wonderful amp. One of the best companies in the market place. you will get the balance of the warranty as well. Buy the 300W if you can.
Reserve power usually gives better dynamics and punch. I have a 4b3 and a pair of 28b3 monoblocks.  The 4b3 would be a great choice for you with power and great sound. This is a very quiet amp, quiet sections of music retain detail with the low noise floor which is so important. I have no regrets with my 4b3. I would not sacrifice the power.