Vandersteen power cable upgrad

Has anyone upgraded the power cables on their Vandersteens 
What cable did you choose any reviews and comments are greatly appreciated

Thanks Tom 
128x128tomstruck
I had a different experience and Stringreen.  I swapped in some Elrod Statement cables in place of the Vandersteen supplied ones on my Quatro's, and I definitely got better defined and more impactful bass coming from the powered subs.  But what shocked me was how it all helped the upper bass/lower midrange region, too.  I just could hear more into the mix in that critical range, and with more "musical finesse", as it were.  And this was with the use of some Voodoo Cable AC extenders to get through those damned heat sink fins (they don't allow beefy connectors).

I think it might just depend upon the cords?  It is clearly worth exploring, IME.
Wait a minute. Wait just a doggone minute! So you're saying, Vandersteen shipped their speakers with ordinary power cords when better ones were available? 
Two data point Charlie.....

Vandersteen asked me what length power cord I needed for all four of them your mileage may vary
But seriously in the interest of actually helping people search this subject on the Gon and several owners have tried a variety of low profile cords with a variety of wires with mixed results. Have at it DIY