Wow an old album that rocked your world

I know this is a Hifi forum but isn’t it about the music as well. Has anyone recently played a
Vinyl, disc or whatever you are into. One that you forgot was so good and totally was blown away by the music and the recording? If so share it with us. Mine was Mahavishnu orchestra Birds of Fire. Have not listened to that for some time. Wow. FORGOT HOW GOOD THAT WAS. 
This is what Hifi is all about IMO. 
schmitty1
The Paul Butterfield Blues Band. Living in Chicago and "Born in Chicago"  just rocked and crossed the racial chasm of what was raw blues from a brilliant harmonica player and soulful spirit. RIP!
I still 'First Sound' anything I collect with 'Sweet Child' by The Pentangle.

For the era, it was well-mic'd and as clean as acoustic could be...

....and I've still have the original LP in as best shape as I've mananged to maintain, some 50ish years later....
Todd Rundgren: Something/Anything?
Cheap Trick:  All Shook Up - produced by George Martin
@nitrorob, I went to see Genesis ToT tour and it was my first real, major league concert.  It was (trite to say) life altering.   Ok, musically.  Was listening to Yes etc on LP back then but that sealed the deal as a life time prog rock guy.  Thanks for that blast.  Anyway, for LP, side one of Van Morrison's Common One comes to mind.  Bass is mixed more up front than most his stuff and horns in Satisfied will impress, SQ-wise.   Good thread.